Sunday 3 June 2012

Jillian Michaels, Chalene Johnson, Davina Mccall, Yolanda Pettinato & Gary Bromley Home Workout - 8 Week Challenge

Long title I know lol, but I wanted to get all the fab instructors in there.  Ok, so I've decided to switch up my exericse program and start a new 8 Week Home DVD Workout Challenge. I need some new workouts to spice up my routine and have reached a plateau with my Jelly Belly and my Bingo Wings are starting to appear again!

For the past few years I have done a combination of Yoga (for Flexibility), Chalean Extreme (All Strength), Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam or Davina Mccall's Cardio workouts (although they do include some Strength workouts in these programs) DVD's about 3-4 times a week - so my body is used to regular exercise.

Anyway, I've spent some time researching some popular home workout DVD's on Youtube and decided to experiment with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 Days and her 6 Week Six Pack Programs.  I intend to mix these with my other strength, cardio and flexibility workouts rather than just stick to one program.

Starting measurements:
Chest: 36 1.2"
Right Arm: 11 1/2"    Left Arm: 11 3/4"
Right Thigh: 20"    Left Thigh: 20.5"   (6" down from groin)
Waist: (natural waist) 30.5"
Hips: (widest part) 39"
Saddlebags: (under the bum) 37 3/4"
Right Calf: 14"    Left Calf: 14" (widest part)
Weight: 62kg - 9 stone 11lb or 137lb

Sorry no photos on the worldwide web! I already have a relatively healthy, balanced diet so I am not going to be making any adjustments here.

Goals: 
Improve the Jelly Belly Muscle and Reduce Fat, Inch Loss on the Waist
Tone the Arms



These are all the Workouts I will be Using:
  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...